Superhero Horror Superhero Horror

What a dick.
Literally.

Mario Question Block Calamity Collab - Promo Mario Question Block Calamity Collab - Promo

I wish I could join this, but I'm not sure how to animate using these. I only have a few animation tools, and none of them allow me to use pixel art. So, sorry.

Crack - Mario Animation Crack - Mario Animation

Pretty cool. I see you're back to Family Guy, so if you could do a Peter VS. Chicken fight then that'd be cool. I'd love to see them fight in the Mario universe.

5/5 Would Never Drink Again

MCQSquare responds:

OMG, Yes!!

Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

This is so freaking weird and dark-humored, and I love it. This is everything I'm looking for in an animation. Some of the recent Newgrounds animation I've seen try to make everything funny with blood and guts, but this one doesn't need that. It's already perfect.

Also, I feel like there's some sort of message or hidden theory behind all of this. I think if, in this world, you don't have a hat, you're not a "pedestrian," or a mutated monster. Once one monster dies, the ones with no hats, which are most likely cannibals, eat them to make space. The monster then gives a cannibal a hat, and descends into the after-life. The cannibal with a hat become a pedestrian, meaning that he must become mutated immediately.

Maybe there isn't a meaning to this, but it's fun to think that there is. I hope there is.

5/5 Would Eat Pedestrians Again

90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

I feel like I should hate this, but the weird animation style and character's voices just make me laugh. I might actually watch this again, but I dunno.

4/5 Would Maybe Quite Possible At Some Point Watch This Again (Maybe)

Hardstop Lucas - "Hello...Thank You" | Maple Story Hardstop Lucas - "Hello...Thank You" | Maple Story

Great as ever. I don't watch Hardstop Lucas, but I was convinced to after watching this.

5/5 Would Thank And Confuse Someone Again

[The Prank] Super Mario World (Reuploaded) [The Prank] Super Mario World (Reuploaded)

Pretty good. I love The Amazing World Of Gumball because of its use of animation and breaking the fourth wall, so I automatically loved this when I heard Gumball and Darwin's first voice actors.

5/5 Would Prank My Dad Again

CoolNinjaTMNTfan responds:

Temperature Temperament (loading artist comic) Temperature Temperament (loading artist comic)

I love Loading Artist, so I already really liked the design. The voice acting felt weird to me, but rather than that this was pretty good.

4/5 Would Complain About The Season Again

Flashoons responds:

thank you for your honest response.
and I am working on my voice for sure

Arachnophobia Arachnophobia

This was fantastic. This isn't the best 3D animation I've ever seen, but I kept thinking "When are the spiders going to attack?" and, even though I was expecting it, I got startled when the spider jumped toward the camera. This also has an extremely eerie soundtrack that totally fits the tone of the video. Good job.

4.5/5 Would Get Attacked By Spiders Again

lucifersam01 responds:

thanks !

Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas

This was pretty good. I haven't seen a decent pixel animation in a while, so good job. For some of the jokes, I saw them coming, but for others it seemed out of the blue, which made me laugh.

4.5/5 Would Create A Legendary Sword Again