Commercial Demo 2017 Commercial Demo 2017

Fantastic.

iamsteve responds:

Thank you!

Crazy but happy Crazy but happy

Pretty good.

Student News Cast Introduction Student News Cast Introduction

Pretty good. I've been looking for a somewhat short intro for a video, and if you don't mind, I think I can use this.

5/5 Would Listen To Again

DaveMajor7 responds:

Sure!

I'll make sure downloads are enabled.
Send my a link when your done :)

The T.V T.V Show The T.V T.V Show

Do you mind if I animate this? I might not put it on Newgrounds, but I will credit you if you allow me.

Leon8455 responds:

Go crazy man I don't mind. In fact it's flattering.

Voice- Extreme Radio Host Voice- Extreme Radio Host

Do you mind if I use this for an animation? If you're wondering, the animation is called Radio Today.

Worst Fucking Song Ever Made Worst Fucking Song Ever Made

I was looking for a song for a video, and I think I found it. Thanks, man.

4.5/5 Would Let My Ears Bleed Again

Screams Screams

Hey, I came across this and immediately thought of an idea. Do you mind if I use one of these screams in an animation?

Moon Man - Rick And Morty - Kazoo Moon Man - Rick And Morty - Kazoo

This was fun to listen to. It's obvious that it didn't take a ton of effort to make, but you always have to enjoy the little things like this on Newgrounds, huh?

4.5/5 Would Sing About Moon Men Again

GRANDAD GRANDAD

Why is this so freaking funny? It's literally the dumbest audio file I've ever come across, but whenever I hear it, I can't help but burst out laughing. The only bad thing about this is that you won't allow people to use it due to your "licensing terms," but rather than that, this is amazing.

4.5/5 Would GRANDAD Again

FrozecGD responds:

thanks did not actually expect someone to laugh at this. Its now available for download

Garden Party Garden Party

I have heard this in so many places, It's a fantastic song. My favorite example is in TwistedGrim's The Magician, where the characters movements will occasionally go along with song.

7/5 Would Listen To Until My Ears Bleed