All 9 art Reviews

Voodo Time Voodo Time

This is just right for my taste. Not too weird, but not too normal either. Good job.

5/5 Would Voodo Myself Again

Whalfar responds:

thank you!!

Stick Shit 3 Stick Shit 3

This is extremely basic, but I really like watching it. I like how fluid the gunshot is, and the funny stuff in between was amazing as well.

4.5/5 Would Teabag A Dead Person Again

pedestrian hopping pedestrian hopping

I don't know how or why, but this just amuses me. Maybe it's the colors, or the stupid little faces on the characters, but I love this.

5/5 Would Hop Pedestrians Again

Angry Face is Approaching FAST Angry Face is Approaching FAST

This looks amazing. I have been looking at a lot of Pixel Art lately, and this is the best one I have seen of the Angry Face.

5/5 Would Get Angry With Again

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Don't forget Troll Face.

Robo Dance Party Robo Dance Party

I remember beating Machinarium and feeling so accomplished. This just brought that feeling right back, but somehow made the feeling better. Thanks so much for making this.

5/5 Would Dance Along With Again

Still Waiting Still Waiting

Not only was this extremely well made, you helped me find a new and awesome song.

5/5 Would Dance Along With Again

Pikachu Pikachu

I'm pretty bad at drawing most Pokemon, so it's always great to see someone else succeed in making one. It might either me being jealous, or it might be me just liking art.

Probably both.

Spider Spider

This is absolutely amazing. It looks like something you would get after following the instructions in a Lego kit, but somehow this looks way better than something like that. I also love the story behind this in the Author Comments. I had a similar experience when I was little.

5/5 Would Stare At For Ten Minutes Straight Again

Castle Crashers Sprites Castle Crashers Sprites

Two things:
One, this is completely awesome and you shouldn't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Two, Spudzy, are you really that stupid? Once Hatty came out in BBT he was released in Castle Crashers.