Superhero Horror Superhero Horror

What a dick.
Literally.

Mario Question Block Calamity Collab - Promo Mario Question Block Calamity Collab - Promo

I wish I could join this, but I'm not sure how to animate using these. I only have a few animation tools, and none of them allow me to use pixel art. So, sorry.

Crack - Mario Animation Crack - Mario Animation

Pretty cool. I see you're back to Family Guy, so if you could do a Peter VS. Chicken fight then that'd be cool. I'd love to see them fight in the Mario universe.

5/5 Would Never Drink Again

MCQSquare responds:

OMG, Yes!!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This game is so freaking weird, but that's why I love the games I do. The art style is fun to look at, the game's jokes play out perfectly and I'm always wanting to get everything. This game's premise might look and sound bad, but two people could make something fun out of it.

5/5 Would Toss The Turtle Again

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

The game is quite short, but it has one of my favorite creators, Luis, behind it, so I was on board real quick. This game made me confident that Pixel Day 2017 was going to be awesome, and overall it was. Thanks so much for this game, it was fun.

4.5/5 Would Play Again

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, Luis rules!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

This game was an extremely fun challenge, and I'd replay it anytime. The only bad thing about it is if you have a moderately slow computer, the game might lag a lot. It did this for me a ton, and sometimes even made me glitch through walls. Overall, though, I'd give this game a solid 4.5/5. It's really fun to play, but it has convinced me to buy a more powerful computer. (A more expensive one at that.)

4.5/5 Would Play Again If I Want To See Myself Get Killed By Unicorn Horns

Commercial Demo 2017 Commercial Demo 2017

Fantastic.

iamsteve responds:

Thank you!

Crazy but happy Crazy but happy

Pretty good.

Student News Cast Introduction Student News Cast Introduction

Pretty good. I've been looking for a somewhat short intro for a video, and if you don't mind, I think I can use this.

5/5 Would Listen To Again

DaveMajor7 responds:

Sure!

I'll make sure downloads are enabled.
Send my a link when your done :)

Voodo Time Voodo Time

This is just right for my taste. Not too weird, but not too normal either. Good job.

5/5 Would Voodo Myself Again

Whalfar responds:

thank you!!

Stick Shit 3 Stick Shit 3

This is extremely basic, but I really like watching it. I like how fluid the gunshot is, and the funny stuff in between was amazing as well.

4.5/5 Would Teabag A Dead Person Again

pedestrian hopping pedestrian hopping

I don't know how or why, but this just amuses me. Maybe it's the colors, or the stupid little faces on the characters, but I love this.

5/5 Would Hop Pedestrians Again